Another week, another update.
This week we’ve made a good amount of progress in terms of managing our tasks, design, and development. While there isn’t any new design to show yet, we are making steady strides towards having some new designs to show, hopefully, next week.
In other news, we’ve identified a great solution to powering the telehealth portion of our experience. We’re also rethinking how clinicians can communicate with each other and their patients all from one interface. While that won’t be new we hope that we can make some big improvements over how current solutions manage different communication methods.
Additionally, we’re beginning to make some fairly significant development headway and will hopefully have a decently working MVP later this summer.
Data continues to be the biggest sticking point and we still have a lot of work to do on that front.
This week we’ll be continuing to work on the design of some key features and pages. Additionally, we’ll be getting a better roadmap for our MVP in place. We’re working on appointment and patient management features. This is what I hope to share more of next week.
Until next week, ✌️